Sunday 1 February 2015

A Vision for this Blog in 2015

The main objective of this blog, as I see it, is to keep the members in touch with what is happening at the Newton Art Group and, to some extent, within the other art groups around York.  To achieve this I felt we should try a monthly feature to ensure that members logged in on a regular basis.  As a small art group, Newton itself simply does not generate enough ‘news’ in itself.

Our Chair Peter Barber has very kindly started the ball rolling by writing a piece on how he starts to paint a picture. I would like to thank him very much for his contribution and I am sure you will find it interesting.  We would love to hear your feedback as to whether this is the sort of article you would like to see more often.

The blog belongs to the members and I would like some contributors for future blog profiles. It does not have to be as wordy as Peter’s just a paragraph about you and your art plus a couple of pictures is fine!

At the same time if you come across anything in the York area that you think will interest the other members please send me an email to marianne@ansabd.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment